Gorgeous weather and a day full of plans. Although I’m exhausted from yesterday’s 2 pm- 10:30 pm dance rehearsal, you can’t just stop moving. I tend to do best when I’m busy.
- Get ready
- Mark some essays
- Head to the Inside Out film featival’s Filmmakers’ Brunch
- Go to a coffee shop to mark
- Screening of The Same Difference (intros by my lovely wife)
- Then costume try on and full run through of my dance company’s show
- Film fest. Got to meet Nneka, the talented director of today’s film ‘The Same Difference’.
- Then it’s off to the studio
- Time to dance it out. And the weather, just like yesterday is sweltering.
- And who doesn’t like to end the night with tequila at Reposado? With Nneka who is my wife’s new friend – thick as thieves – after an afternoon and evening of fun in the six.
- We are so friendly, in fact, that our friends’ pic was used to promote the festival memberships